Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kendra's New Identity

So....in my Photoshop class we get to do some pretty crazy things with pictures. In my last assignment I had to stick my head on someone else. (Ooooooh the possibilities!) My first inkling was to be Elphaba, but I couldn't figure out how to turn my face green with the proper shadowing, so I moved on to Glinda. Unfortunately all the pictures I could find of her was under a brilliant spot light and I couldn't get my face to have that washed-out glow. (*sigh*)

Well, I then began to embark on finding someone (ANYONE!) who would have my same skin tone. Lucky enough, I found it on my next try...PAM (from the Office). Sweetness!!! Here's what I came up with. (Please remember I am an amateur.)

6 comments:

Thaddeus said...

Looks good, but your forehead's a little big. No offense.

Kendra said...

Like I said...I'm just an amateur...but thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Jenette said...

Fun!! I like your new office! So how is Jim?! So lucky...

Jinx said...

I've been trying to figure out why this looked so odd to me (aside from your face being on another body and that, as you know, your face probably should be scaled just a tad smalled), and finally it occurred to me...Pam's head is turned! That's why it looks so odd! Well not "SO odd", but something about it just seemed not quite natural. Since her head and is turned, but your face is straight-on your face is off-center on her head. Such a relief to process that data.

Don't get me wrong, though....it's really good/funny. It makes me laugh and kinda creeps me out at the same time. =)

Anne of Green Barlows said...

I love it! Now all you have to do is make sure you answer the phone by saying, "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam" and it will be perfected!