So...I haven't written in a while, and I will continue to post pictures but I had a really crazy dream a few nights ago, and maybe someone can help me to interpret the thing.
I remember that I was outside with a group of friends and my brother, Jeromy. Jeromy was handing me two rings, a bracelet of sorts, and an amulet looking thing that was in a bag. He was telling me that I was being entrusted with these things and that they were extremely evil because they belonged to Voldemort. He Who Must Not Be Named was desperately looking for them and that I must keep them safe.
I remember that I was scared but I wanted to do what I could to keep these objects out of Voldemort's hands. I left the group and began to travel by foot. I started to think about where I could hide so that Voldemort would not find me. I decided to go to the school in his hometown. I figured that he had never attended a Muggle school and so he wouldn't think to go there. As I traveled I remember looking at one ring in particular. It was beautiful, but I could feel the evil seeping out of it.
I finally reached the school and found a room with a closet that had a door covered in a heavy cloth. A few of the teachers and boys in the school saw me enter and asked me what I was doing. I was frightened because I thought they could give me away. I told them I had to hide and then they left me alone. I crawled into the closet and tried to be silent.
The next thing I knew I was standing in a school room facing Peter Pettigrew. He had me cornered and was telling me that I had to give him the bag with the jewelry. I looked down and I noticed that the bag had become heavy and much bigger. I began to swing it at a window behind me. I needed to get away and the only way was through the window. It was double paned though and so even though it was cracking from my repeated hits, it wouldn't break. I started to frantically kick the window, but still had no luck. [Maybe my mind is telling me I should get into a kick-boxing class!]
Anyway, I hammered away at the window and then suddenly I was running out of the room [crazy how dreams work themselves out]. I could see a river flowing out from underneath the school. As I looked farther down the path of the river I could see a huge waterfall. All of a sudden I could hear Voldemort behind me. He was running towards me and the distance was closing fast. I looked around frantically for Jeromy and my friends. They were supposed to be there by now to help me. I wasn't sure what to do. I reached the end of the porch and railing. I thought about jumping in, but decided at the very last second to throw the jewelry into the water. As the bag hit the water Voldemort laughed evilly [sp?]. At the same time I heard my brother cry out, "NO!!!" Jeromy ran up to me as I saw Voldemort take off in flight. He flew to where the jewelry entered the water and dove straight in. My brother told me breathlessly that as long as the jewelry was in my possession Voldemort could not take them from me. Now he could reach them. I was crestfallen. How could I have failed everyone?
The next thing I remember time had passed. I had impressions that it was a dark time. I was with my brother and we were walking behind the school. As we approached the railing, I realized that the river had dried up. All of a sudden I had a crazy idea - I jumped over the railing at my brothers protest. I ran to the place where I remember the jewelry hit the water. I began to dig desperately with my hands. My brother came up beside me when I found it. It was the bag with the jewelry. My brother looked perplexed and I explained to him that Voldemort must have thought we would never return to this place and so decided to hide his treasure here.
I again had the jewelry and I was determined that I would never let them go. We began to walk back to the school and I woke up.
Okay...WOAH! I haven't dreamt like that in a very long time and I never remember being a heroine-type figure in any other dream. Any suggestions on meaning?
No comments:
Post a Comment