I have found a perfect, fast dessert for chocolate lovers: Molten Chocolate Surprise. Everyone I have made it for says they really like it, and it's so easy, I want to share the recipe. Enjoy!
1/3 heaping cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup [1 stick] butter (use the real stuff - it makes it taste better)
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup flour
12 Chips Ahoy! Chewy chocolate chip cookies
Preheat oven to 425F. Microwave chocolate and butter on HIGH until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. In separate bowl, beat whole eggs, egg yolks, sugar and flour with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture, beating constantly until well blended.
Line muffin pan with 12 medium muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray cooking spray in the bottom of each cup. Place 1 cookie, upside-down, on bottom of each cup; cover evenly with batter.
Bake 8 minutes or until cakes are firm around the edges but still soft in centers. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully remove cakes from muffin pan. Invert onto dessert dishes; remove paper liners. Serve with whipped topping.
Makes 1 dozen.
Seriously, you all have to try this...YUM!!
4 comments:
Kendra, that recipe sounds so good! I am definitely going to try it. I am obsessed with chocolate. Thanks for the comment on my blog. So how are you doing?
Wow, that sounds absolutely sinful. I am totally going to try it.
I made it the other day and my friends loved it!
Yeah! Thanks for posting this. Someday when I feel ambitious I may actually make something! This is a good choice. So yummy...
Post a Comment