Sunday, January 20, 2008

And I'm Off....

Well, I have to say that excitement is in the air. I'm EXCITED! I am leaving for the Dominican Republic in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday, at 4:30 am. (Truly this is night not morning, but that is a whole 'nother discussion.) Anyway, I will be flying most of the day, arriving in the DR at about 11:30 pm their time.

So, I have a bit of a problem. I can't sleep on planes. Maybe it's because I'm always excited to fly (it really is one of my favorite things), or maybe it's because the seats are not that comfortable. But I was wondering if any of you have ever mastered falling asleep when your body doesn't want to. I think my trip will go better if I can get some sleep tomorrow. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

1 comment:

jasonandhartley said...

Hey Kendra, long time no talk! Sounds like you are having tons of fun! We have a blog too, if you want to check it out sometime:
http://jasonandhart.blogspot.com/