Happy New Year to all! I had a fabulous holiday season, spent with family and friends.
I am now trying to gear up for another intense semester of grad school. I have purchased half of my books at astrinomical prices and I have been working on my schedule for what my everyday life's landscape will be for the next four months.
My dreams have been gearing up as well. Just when I think I have had the weirdest dream that anyone could ever have, I come up with an all new wacky-weird one that beats them all. (I swear I should ask for a dream interpretation book for Christmas next year.) So hear goes:
So in last night's epic, I found myself with a jar of peanut butter and a knife in my hands. I hear my dad say, it needs more peanut butter...but what is it that needs more? Confused, I open the fridge and see a partially eaten sandwich in a ziplock bag on the top shelf. I remove it and start spreading peanut butter all over the ziplock bag. Satisfied that it has enough now, I put it back in the fridge.
I then go in the living room and find a plastic grocery bag with clothes in it. I started spreading peanut butter on the bag and clothes and then put it in the refrigerator too. Suddently I remember putting peanut butter on many random things and stacking them all in the fridge. I then woke up thinking "Why in the world am I doing that?!!"
So, I'm wondering this morning why do I keep having weird dreams about food? Rolled oats for cold remedies, food that makes eye diseases worse, and spreading peanut butter on everything I see.
Any good interpretations???
3 comments:
Here is my initial analysis:
You have received directions from some father figure. You want to do what he says because you are anxious to please him, but you are unsure how to apply the directions properly. You do the best you know how, but when you wake up you know it isn't quite right.
Try asking him not only what to do, but how to do it. And find out the overall purpose of the task.
And take my advice with a grain of salt.
My interpretation:
I think that you want to be a professional chef.
What do you think? Am I close?
So, it turns out that your magnetic personality is more like...you know...peanut butter. And the world needs more and more of your personality (hence, Dad's comment). So keep schmeering!
Now, the fridge part is a little tougher. Hm....oh, I got it! The more we get schmeered, the more we find ourselves getting the living snot beat out of us in most games and...yeah...cold stuff like that.
OK. Never mind. Thaddeus was the better Daniel.
Post a Comment