Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My new boyfriend....

So I found myself a new boyfriend at Disney World. He has a great smile, dark hair and eyes, and a tanned complexion....

I was sitting on a fence waiting for the SpectoMagic light parade to start. Suddenly he came up beside me and sat down. "Happy birthday!" he said cheerfully as he moved closer to me. (He had seen my birthday pin that Disney World provides to all those celebrating that glorious occasion.) "Thanks." I replied.

"So, how old are you? I know that I'm not supposed to ask...but..." "Well, I claim 23." With a bit of a surprised look, he smiled at me. "Well, I'm 10, but I will be 11 in November." :) (Yeah, I sure attract them young.)

He then asked, "So where are you from?"
"Utah."
"Wow! Well, I'm from Virginia"
"I've been there. Virginia is a very pretty state."
"Yeah."

We then talked about favorite rides...his being the Dumbo ride and mine Splash Mountain. He told me all about the rain (it poured on us several times that day) and his parents not letting him stay for the fireworks, etc. The parade then started, and he stood by my side the entire time.

When it ended he told me that he would be in the Animal Kingdom the next day. "Are you going to be there?" "Actually, no, I'm going to Hollywood Studios." With disappointment he said, "Oh." He then said, "Well, I hope to see you tomorrow" and then he left with his parents.

My mom who was watching this entire scene said, "Wow! I think that kid was hitting on you." "Yeah, he's my new boyfriend." :)

One thing about it, he sure will be a ladies man! LOL!!

1 comment:

jasonandhartley said...

wow! what a stud! too bad grown men aren't so open with the ladies! haha