Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So Close and Yet So Far

So I'm on the commute home and the bus is VERY crowded. Many a chivelrous man has given up his seat for a lady.

With that background set, I just saw that my very last mission companion is on board. I haven't seen her since the mish..oh so many years ago. I can't really get to her and it would be really weird to yell out her name. She didn't see me before sitting down, so I guess I just get to wish that I could talk to her and sit here quietly blogging. *sigh*

On another note, I took a tour of Distribution and Printing today and found out a random fact. So to get the best postage rate possible, the Church prints our address on the back of the Ensign and then packages them together by zip code and then street address. This means that a mail man will get a package of Ensigns for one street and will be able to hand them out in order. Cool, huh? Technology is a fabulous thing! I got to see the machine running that does it.

Anyway...I'm so tempted to scream out..."Katie Forrest! How the heck are ya?!" :)

No comments: