Saturday, March 29, 2008

Olivia Hall


My neice was born last night at 10:16 pm. She is BEAUTIFUL!


I have to wonder, though, what side of the family she comes from. She has more hair than her sister, Emily, who is 2. Our family is known for being bald through the ealiest of the formative years, so Olivia is already making her mark as being special. :)


I can't wait to babysit!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! congrats!

AG said...

Oh Kendra,
She is just beautiful. She looks like she fits though. The hair though...that is cool. I love having neice and nephews.

Kendra said...

Thanks! I'm a VERY proud aunt!

Kendra said...

Oh, and Alisha, you were right, I really didn't mean "fit" so I changed the wording. :)

jasonandhartley said...

She is so adorable! I guess Halle fits into the family... she didn't have hair for a long time either. :) Congrats to Jer & Pam!

Jenette said...

She is amazing! It's fun being an aunt, isn't it?!